Categoriesadvertising blog brand brand experience branding Brands business cool stuff customer experience design digital Digital Marketing News Digital news ecommerce Entrepreneurialism & mentorship facebook Featured Global Google innovation Internet M-Commerce Making Marketing Marketing Strategy media mobile Networks news online Online Marketing Online shopping PR Remarketing RSS Feed SEO Shopping cart abandonment simplicity social media Social Media Marketing social networks Technology Twitter Ve Interactive Ve Interactive UK
Top 6 gambling pages on Facebook
TopLineFounder | May 4, 2012
by Hannah Stacey (@hanstacey)
Do you love gambling? Or do you know someone who likes gambling? Maybe your cat is a poker enthusiast. Perhaps you once unwittingly saw a picture of a slot machine. Regardless, read on because this is probably the best post about gambling influencers that you’ll read this week, and you wouldn’t want to miss a trick.
1) PokerPlayer Magazine – These guys’ Facebook page has interviews with people who are good at poker, articles about how to be good at poker and even news from their tour, where you can watch people being good at poker. All in all, if poker’s something you want to be good at, head to this page.
2) The Poker Players’ Alliance – If it’s angry poker players you’re into then look no further than this Facebook page. Although it’s based in the US, this is a great resource for anyone interested in issues within the poker industry. At the moment, they’re pretty hopping mad at congress. They even made t-shirts about it, that’s how angry they are.
3) BettingExpert.com – I used to think travelling into the future was something that only Doctor Who and Doc Brown could do. If you possess neither time travelling skills nor a medical license, and want the best predictions about what’s going to happen (in this case in the sporting world), head over to Betting Expert – it’s where all the tipster cool kids hang out.
4) Woman Poker Player Magazine – This page has over 17,000 likes. Seventeen thousand. I didn’t even know that many women existed. Amongst articles about poker stars of the female persuasion, the magazine also posts handy links on all those topics that women love, like fashion, cooking tips and weight loss. Cute.
5) GoldenBoysBet – New betting kids on the block GoldenBoys have come up with a pretty gosh darn splendid page that proffers a pleasing melange of news, views and their new competition, which gives punters the chance to live like a millionaire for a weekend. On top of this, their ‘millionaire’s newsfeed’ fills fans in on the debaucheries of the country’s rich and famous. Top notch.
6) Bluff Magazine – Bluff Magazine might be ‘poker’s leading publication’, and their Facebook page might report on all the latest poker industry news. Or are they just pulling our leg?
Leave your reply